Does Ranger Good Works issue tax receipts?

Yes, Ranger Good works is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, tax-exempt organization designated by the Internal Revenue Code. When you contribute more than $10 to Ranger Good Works, you will receive a charitable tax receipt for income tax purposes.

    • Our Federal Tax ID number is:  47-1869003
    • A copy of our current 990 Form can be requested by contacting our office at 954-527-0090.

When can I expect my donation acknowledgement?

You can expect an acknowledgement for your donation within one to three weeks from the date you send it in.

Do you have questions regarding your donation?

Please call our office at 954-527-0090